Wednesday, July 8, 2015

One of the best Gurgaon hotels

I was in Gurgaon recently for a weekend out of town-I live in Sonepat so this was perfect. I honestly can’t believe such a vibrant city exists so close to the quiet of Sonepat.

So anyway- I’d just gotten a promotion and wanted to splurge. I booked my stay at Ramada Gurgaon Central and was really impressed at how smooth and efficient they were.

We, that is, me and my wife, arrived on the weekend and we were blown away by the bespoke service. We were checked into our room even though we were early and the room was a study in understated elegance. Sleek, sophisticated and quite different from other Gurgaon hotels

Beautiful décor and cozy beds and a really luxurious bathroom- what more does one want? We spent the entire weekend relaxing in our room. Although it is one of the premier business hotels in Gurgaon, I would recommend this for leisure travelers too!

Their restaurant, Café Rouge, has a very diverse menu and their wood fired pizzas are to die for! We tried their in-house bar also, aptly named Bar & Lounge. Great selection of drinks and my favorite Glen Livet was also on the menu!

The cocktails and mocktails were amazing, my wife had a wonderful time too!
All-in-all, a brilliant weekend getaway! Thanks Ramada!

0 comments:

Post a Comment